illbruck OT015 is a high strength, high tack adhesive which is primarily used for bonding ME220 EPDM Membrane to itself & to typical construction surfaces, such as metal, zinc, metal, plated metal, wood, PVC-U, and other non-porous materials. The resulting connection provides excellent resistance to ageing, temperature changes and is waterproof.
– Cured adhesive has excellent resistance to the ageing effects of UV exposure
– Adhesive accommodates a wide range in temperatures – from -20°C up to +80°C
– Easy, clean, fast and precise application
For all other illbruck products on our website, please click here.
For any further information you require on illbruck products, please visit their website here.
OT015 is perfect for the bonding of ME220 EPDM membranes in façade installations.
– Always carry out a small area test to confirm compatibility prior to use
– All surfaces must be dry & free from dirt or any other contaminants.
– It is recommended to de-grease the substrate (and membrane if necessary) by using isopropanol.
– Porous substrates should be sealed by priming with CT113 or bonded directly using CT113
This product is applied using a 600ml barrel gun. On our website, we can supply either a PC Cox or Soudal branded barrel gun.
• For window frame bonding, apply a bead with a minimum of 10mm in diameter. To align, 15mm inside the edge of the membrane then after locating against the frame,
consolidate using a seam roller. The compressed adhesive should now be approx 20-30 x 2-3mm. If it isn’t possible to apply a consolidated bead of 20mm, please consult tremco illbruck technical department.
• For bonding to the construction substrate, apply a 10mm diameter bead to align, 15mm inside the edge of the membrane and after locating against the substrate. Consolidate with the use of a seam roller. The compressed adhesive bead should now be approx 20-30 x 2-3mm.
• Further adhesion may be necessary depending on the size of the membrane.
• To ensure a robust air and weather tight seal at the membrane corner joints, illbruck ME241 EPDM Corners are advised. The corners may be applied before or after the membrane. If the membrane is supplied with self-adhesive strips, the corners must be applied after the membrane.
• When bonding wider or longer sections of membrane, temporary fixings may be required until the appropriate adhesive loading capacity is achieved.
• Connections of membranes to asphalt or PVC hydro insulation foils, must be made using a metal cover plate. If bonding between membrane and styrene foam or similar, use illbruck OT008 paste adhesive.
Initially used SSL via eBay - service was excellent.Contacted them directly for my second purchase, staff were very... knowledgable and couldn't help enough.The items were sent out the same day and at the best price.5 star service all the way!read more
We have purchased our Mapei Grout and Mapei AC silicone from Sealant Supplies for the past 5 months, they have been... quick to dispatch and always seem to have the colours we require in stock. Will keep using them.read more