Everbuild Showerproof Bathroom Silicone is a mid-modulus sanitary & shower silicone sealant that adheres to most smooth and non-porous materials. Contains a powerful anti-fungal compound to protect the sealant against the growth of bacteria, mildew and black mould. Therefore, it is ideal in commonly found in areas of high humidity. Everbuild Showerproof & Bathroom Sealant forms a permanently flexible rubber seal. It is perfect for sanitary & bathroom applications, such as around baths, showers and basins. It can also be used for sealing around worktops & laminates in the bathroom.
– Permanently flexible.
– Anti-fungal formula
– Quick curing
– Low viscosity for fast application
For all other Everbuild products on our website, please click here. For our full range of bathroom sealants, please kick here.
For any further information you may need on Everbuild’s products, please click here.
– Sealing around showers, baths, basins and other sanitary ware.
– As an adhesive for fixing PVCu trims, cladding and panels.
– Sealing around worktops and laminates.
– General draught proofing.
All surfaces must be dust free & dry. All loose or flaking surface coatings and old sealant should be removed before application. Furthermore, porous surfaces may require priming – a small area should be tested first.
METHOD / TOOLS
Apply using a standard sealant gun. Surfaces must be sound, clean and dry. The joint depth must never be greater than the width. In deep sections, reduce the joint depth to approx. 50% of the width with EVERBUILD FIX & FILL EXPANDING FOAM. Tool down within 15 minutes of application – we recommend the use of the Seal-Rite Smooth-Out Tool. Alternatively use a wetted spatula, piece of smooth dowel or a wetted gloved finger. In addition, this product cannot be painted. Any painting should be undertaken before applying the sealant.
– Not for use in conjunction with bitumen, or asphalt. Use WEATHERMATE.
– Not for use on highly porous surfaces such as new concrete or stonework.
– Similarly, not for use on substrates that may bleed oils, solvent or plasticisers.
– Do not use on soft metals such as lead and brass copper or plated/anodised surfaces.
Initially used SSL via eBay - service was excellent.Contacted them directly for my second purchase, staff were very... knowledgable and couldn't help enough.The items were sent out the same day and at the best price.5 star service all the way!read more
We have purchased our Mapei Grout and Mapei AC silicone from Sealant Supplies for the past 5 months, they have been... quick to dispatch and always seem to have the colours we require in stock. Will keep using them.read more