Everbuild STICK2 Contact Adhesive may be a premium grade rubber based contact adhesive suitable to be used with a good sort of materials for both professional and DIY use. The product could also be used internally and externally for bonding decorative laminates, all kinds of wood, rigid PVC, ABS, cork, linoleum, rubber, stone, metals and dense fabrics.
– Good adhesion
– Fast rate of tack development.
– Ease of use no messy spreading.
– Time-saving easier and quicker than most trowel spreaders applied adhesives.
– The foaming formula gives low soak in into most substrates.
– Everbuild STICK2 Spray Contact Adhesive may be a sprayable glue.
– Bonds to most common materials
– Ideal for securing most carpet floor coverings,
– Suitable for internal and external use
– Gives excellent permanent or temporary adhesion depending on the method of application.
– Subfloors eliminates the need for gripper rods.
– Most joinery applications.
– Bonds all woods composite board etc.
– Fixing most common laminate materials.
– Bonding metals to most surfaces.
– Bonds rubber, most plastics and leather
– As a general-purpose household & hobby adhesive
Shake the can well before use.
Select the fan width by turning the nozzle to the desired position. Spray adhesive from 6-8 inches (15-20 cm) away onto one or both surfaces; depending on the type of surface/strength of bond required. The surfaces to be glued should be clean and free from dust, grease and other contaminants.
Apply 1-3 coats (depending on strength required) to both surfaces. Allow solvent to evaporate (30 seconds) and press surfaces together from centre outwards.
▪ Do not use on soft (plasticised) PVC.
▪ Do not use on polystyrene.
▪ don’t use on bitumen or tar leaching products.
▪ Do not use in areas subject to continuous water immersion.
Always allow the adhesive to become touch dry on both surfaces before bringing surfaces together – premature bonding will cause solvent entrapment and blistering of laminates.
At low temperatures, care must be taken to ensure that the temperature of the adhesive and both surfaces to be bonded is higher than the ambient temperature. Cold materials have a robust tendency to draw in moisture present within the surrounding air.
Initially used SSL via eBay - service was excellent.Contacted them directly for my second purchase, staff were very... knowledgable and couldn't help enough.The items were sent out the same day and at the best price.5 star service all the way!read more
We have purchased our Mapei Grout and Mapei AC silicone from Sealant Supplies for the past 5 months, they have been... quick to dispatch and always seem to have the colours we require in stock. Will keep using them.read more