Everbuild Fire Seal 400 is an elastic, acoustic rated silicone sealant that neutrally cures & conforms to EN1366-4:2006 for fire retardant and has a fire rating of up to 4 hours in specific joint configurations. Typically used for all sealing joints within the building envelope which require a fire rating.
– Everbuild Fire Seal 400is a Neutral cure – adheres to most building surfaces, porous and non-porous.
– Permanently flexible (25% movement accommodation).
– Excellent weathering properties – suitable for internal and external applications.
– This product will not slump, so it is easy to apply and tool off. Therefore, making it an excellent choice for a majority of applications.
– Forms an acoustic seal.
For all other fire protection products on our website, please click here. For application guns, please click here.
If you need any further information, please visit the Everbuild website here.
– Building joints which require a fire rating.
– Sealing joints in firewalls, partitions and other structures.
– Ideal for use for fire-rated expansion joints.
All surfaces must be dry and free of dust, therefore, improving adhesion. In addition to that, on non-porous surfaces, use Primer NP2.
– Do not use on substrates that may bleed oils or plasticisers or in contact with bitumen or asphalt.
– Do not attempt to sand down. Finish smooth as per directions.
– Not over paintable.
– In some cases, the product can yellow while curing if exposed to brick acid or bleach. However, this does not affect performance.
Initially used SSL via eBay - service was excellent.Contacted them directly for my second purchase, staff were very... knowledgable and couldn't help enough.The items were sent out the same day and at the best price.5 star service all the way!read more
We have purchased our Mapei Grout and Mapei AC silicone from Sealant Supplies for the past 5 months, they have been... quick to dispatch and always seem to have the colours we require in stock. Will keep using them.read more