illbruck PU700 is a rapid curing polyurethane foam adhesive which can be applied by gun or straw.
– High-performance wood and joinery adhesive
– Perfect for bonding a wide range of construction materials
– Fast curing – joint can be handled/manoeuvred within 10 minutes and cures entirely within 24 hours
– Simple to use
– Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
– Superb long-term resistance to seawater, limewater, dilute acids and caustic solutions
For all other illbruck products on our website, please click here.
For any further information you may require on illbruck products, you can visit their website here.
Perfect for bonding a wide range of construction materials.
– At least one surface should be porous.
– A small test to confirm compatibility before use is advised
– Remove all loose particles, dust and grease.
– A faster cure can be attained by dampening the substrates if needed.
– Shake the canister firmly at least 20 times. Remove the protective cap and screw onto the illbruck PU foam gun or straw.
– Apply a bead along the horizontal and vertical sections to be bonded. Keep the end of the nozzle just off the surface.
– For best results always work with the can in an upright position and keep the valve pointed downwards.
Remove excess foam immediately after use illbruck PU foam cleaner or acetone. Ensure surface is solvent resistant before cleaning. Cured foam can only be removed mechanically.
Initially used SSL via eBay - service was excellent.Contacted them directly for my second purchase, staff were very... knowledgable and couldn't help enough.The items were sent out the same day and at the best price.5 star service all the way!read more
We have purchased our Mapei Grout and Mapei AC silicone from Sealant Supplies for the past 5 months, they have been... quick to dispatch and always seem to have the colours we require in stock. Will keep using them.read more