Weight : 5.1 kg
Colour : Anthracite, Beige, Black, Brown, Caramel, Jasmine, White, Almond, Carribbean, Cement Grey, Chocolate, Crocus Blue, Dust, Limestone, London Grey, Manhattan, Medium Grey, Moon White, Mud, Musk Grey, Pink Powder, River Grey, Sand, Silk, Silver Grey, Space blue, Terra Di Siena, Terracotta, Tornado, Turquoise, Vanilla, Volcano Sand, Yellow
Mapei Ultracolor Plus Tile Grout is a quick-setting and drying tile grout for grouting joints from 2 to 20 mm wide. Comes in 2kg and 5kg bags. The 2kg bags can be found here. External & Internal grouting of floors and walls in all types of ceramic. For instance, double-fired, single-fired, clinker, porcelain, etc.), terracotta, stone material, such as natural stone, marble, granite & agglomerates. Similarly with glass and marble mosaic.
Some application examples
– Grouting to floors and walls in areas that are subject to heavy & constant traffic (airports, shopping centres, restaurants, bars, etc.).
– Applying to walls & floors in residential areas (hotels, private houses, etc.).
– Similarly, with grouting floors and walls on façades, balconies and on swimming pools.
Ultracolor Plus forms a mortar with the following characteristics:
– water-repellent and droplet-effect
– colours resistant to ultra-violet rays and atmospheric agents
– ready for light foot traffic after a short period of time
– After that is shrinkage compensated, therefore free from cracks
Therefore it has optimum resistance to abrasion, compression and flexural strength, even after freeze/thaw cycles, and therefore optimum durability. In addition, it has good resistance to acids with pH > 3.
– Ultracolor Plus does not contain Portland cement and must not be mixed with gypsum or other binders.
– Use the product at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
– To avoid an uneven finish, we do not recommend sprinkling Ultracolor Plus powder onto the filled grout joints.
-In conclusion, the surface of certain tiles or stone material may have micro-porosity or a rough surface. We recommend trying out a small test area to check how easy it is to clean the surface. When necessary, apply a protective treatment to the surface. In other words, this is to ensure the grout does not penetrate into the surface porosity of the tiles.
Matching silicone available here.
For more information on this product, visit the Mapei website here.